Summer is in full swing at the Alliance!
Read below to find out all of the wonderful opportunities the Alliance has to offer!
Special Fundraising Opportunity Below!
The Mt. Healthy Alliance has been blessed with an amazing opportunity. We have had an anonymous donor step up to offer a 2 to 1 match on all money raised from now through the end of August up to a limit of $3,000.00. Meaning if we raise $3,000.00 by the end of August they will match and double that donation adding another $6,000.00 to the fundraiser. We have an online link on our MHA Facebook page, or you can drop money off to the Alliance in person or send it by mail to: Mt. Healthy Alliance P.O. Box 31028 Mt. Healthy, Ohio 45231 Please remember that every little bit helps and is multiplied! Thank you for your tremendous support, we couldn’t serve the community without you and your help!
Alliance Wishlist: *Our Zone231 Summer Program is looking for volunteers to spend SAVE THE DATE!!! some quality time with our youth. If interested please email Mr. B at: firstname.lastname@example.org *Laptop computers – we would like the opportunity to offer online assistance to the children in our afterschool program when they are with us, and we would like to open our doors during the week to those in need of a computer to use. *Pantry Needs: Personal Care items – toothpaste, tooth brushes, shampoo, soap, adult diapers, etc. -All of our Pantry needs can be found on our Amazon Wishlist: MHA Pantry Wishlist *Volunteers!
1) The Mt. Healthy Annual Jazz Concert will be held on August 18, 2019 at 3pm at the Mt.Healthy United Methodist Church. You won’t want to miss this amazing opportunity to hear incredible toe-tapping, dancing in the aisles, fun Jazz music from all eras. We will have a silent auction with baskets full of fun creative items, and all proceeds go to hep provide social services to the community. Please help spread the word and we’ll see you on the 18th!
2) Perkins Dine To Donate, 7108 Hamilton Avenue, 2nd Wednesday each month. Please remember you must submit our coupon for the benefit to work. Our coupons can be found on our Facebook Page each month. MH Alliance Facebook Page
3) Sweet Heart Café, 9894 Colerain Avenue, the 3rd week of the month mention Mt. Healthy Alliance and a percentage of your purchase will benefit the Alliance.
4) Amazon Smile, Do you shop on Amazon.com? Did you know you can link your Amazon Smile account to benefit The Alliance as your Charity of Choice? This wonderful opportunity allows your amazon.com purchases to give a percentage of your purchase to The Alliance as a fundraiser. Every little bit helps us with our mission so please consider adding us as your Charity of Choice with your Amazon Smile account.
5) Kroger, Attention ALL – our Kroger organization number has changed to XF531. Please update your Kroger account to help support the Alliance! Do you shop on Kroger? Did you know you can link your Kroger customer card to benefit The Alliance as your Charity of Choice? This wonderful opportunity allows your Kroger purchases to give a percentage of your purchase to The Alliance as a fundraiser. Please consider adding The Alliance as your Charity of Choice at Kroger. Meijer Simply Give Campaign Update We had an incredible Meijer Simply Gives Spring Campaign fundraiser! Your efforts after the Meijer double match were able to raise $17,620.00! This is simply incredible and will go directly to serving our clients at our food pantry.
Thank you very much for supporting our campaign and supporting the Alliance! Thank you Meijer for making it possible! Freestore Foodbank Hunger Walk Update Another big thank you to all who supported this fundraiser as well by donating, run/walking, or sponsoring a run/walker! This event raised $2,254.00 which will be used to supply food for our clients at the Mt. Healthy Food Pantry. What an amazing blessing to have so many meaningful signs of support! Thank you all who constantly support us in all that we do! We can’t do it without people like you! We here at the Alliance would like to thank all of you for making 2019 a tremendous year, through your giving of time, talent, and treasure! We would not be able to have the programs we have without your support! THANK YOU! Please feel free to contact Rob Konkol, Executive Director, with any feedback or questions you may have regarding the Alliance. His email address is: email@example.com